MOORE MADNESS
BECAUSE WE DARED TO SAY NEVER!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Gutter Ball!!
We took Spencer and Tyson's buddy Werner (pronounced 'V'erner) bowling yesterday..."Uncle" Matt and "Uncle" Timmy came with us too. Spencer loved the blacklight glow of the bowling alley. We had a great time!
1 comment:
Katie & Jared
said...
SOOOO CUTE!!! Why was I not invited to go bowling!!!
January 19, 2008 at 6:27 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our favorite blogs (other than ours-smile)
Kit-Kat & J-rod's blog
About Me
Kim Moore
Tyson, Spencer, Caleb and I are excited to share our lives with you! Enjoy!!
View my complete profile
Never Say Never
"I will never meet my husband in a singles ward!"
"I will never marry a girl with debt!"(I only have student loans)
"I will never get engaged quickly!"
"My kid will never eat rice cereal!"
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
▼
2008
(12)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(6)
Just me and my cousin
Figuring Things Out!
Baby Bowling
Gutter Ball!!
The pictures are here!
We're back!
1 comment:
SOOOO CUTE!!! Why was I not invited to go bowling!!!
Post a Comment