
I cannot believe our little guy is 6 months old already. It is just amazing how much he has grown and learned in just the few months he has been alive. Spencer brings more joy and happiness to our family then Tyson and I ever thought possible. His upbeat and smiley personality makes even the darkest of days bright. Spence is truly a gift and blessing from above. We are excited to have our family grow bigger and bigger in the future, but for now we are truly enjoying being Spencer's parents and have a blast with our little man, and we love watching him grow.

I give Spence a spoon sometimes when
he is eating, so he doesn't always grab
the one I am using. He loves to try
and feed himself, and yes, he does make
quite the mess, but he also does make
it in his mouth about half the time.


I love it when Spence stands. Can you believe he can stand while holding on to something already?! Of course, he doesn't pull himself up...c'mon, he is only 6 months old...but he sure does loves to stand! (smile)

He is just growing up so fast...
Isn't he just adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment